Monday, November 1, 2010

November Rain

It is a very wet first day of November here.  Dark, windy, rainy…..just one of those days you want to stay inside with your jammies on. 

Hope you all had a great Halloween!  We had a fun weekend.  I didn’t get around to carving pumpkins until Friday afternoon, but at least we got it done. 

Can you tell which one my husband did?

IMG_5368

Here are a few pictures of my porch decor.  All of which I took down and put away this morning. 

IMG_5373 IMG_5369 IMG_5374

We also have this robotic cat that my mom gave my daughter for Christmas.  It has a crazy laugh and rolls around whenever it senses motion.  We put it on the porch and managed to surprise a few of the trick or treaters.

I am feeling much better!  Still have a titch of a lingering cough but it is mostly gone and I am sleeping well at night and back to my very early morning workouts (I am up before 5 am Monday through Friday). 

This is mostly just a post just to post something.  :)

For more Halloween pictures be sure to visit my other blog.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. I caught something awful and have been sick for a week and missing my workouts so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you are getting up so early! I've been trying but my bed...is so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm keeping our decor up for just a few more days, although we did check out Thanksgiving books at the library today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your halloween decorations. It is so fun to get all involved. Cute twinkle lights! The pumpkins turned out great. We love to take the seeds from the pumpkins and put them on a cookie sheet with a little salt and slow roast them in the oven - yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again :) I just wanted to let you know I have tagged you for a meme. You can participate if you would like.

    ReplyDelete