Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Goals

This is the post in which I announce my goals for the month.

I'm hoping this is NOT another month of only posting about my goals so, to start things off:

Goals for February:
  • Post on this blog (AND my other blog) at least once a week.
  • Keep the computer OFF between 8 am and 1 pm on the weekdays.  I have a lap top I keep in the kitchen and if it's on it is too easy for me to just stand there and waste time.  My husband will probably have to give me a few friendly reminders.  Remember I said "friendly!".  :)  If I REALLY need to check (schedule, address, banking etc) something during those hours it is okay, but I will just use my iPad.
  • Exercise 5-6 days a week.  Start another 6 week session of Sweat Camp February 14th.  
  • Watch as many of the Oscar Nominated "Best Picture" films as possible.  Or at least two.  :)  
  • Read 1 non-fiction book
  • Cook 5 new dinners (soups and stir-fry's excluded)
  • Have a family movie night.  I owe my daughter one! 

I just realized I am typing this between the hours of 8 am and 1pm!!  But then I remembered I am doing this on January 31st to post tomorrow so it's still okay today.  PHEW!

Good luck with whatever you are trying to accomplish this month!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm sure impressed with all this goal setting. I think these sound like great ones. Good going with the sweat camp! Sounds...like fun. Yeah, that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I like those goals! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the 8am-1pm goal is a good one. I've been taking a break from 11am to 2pm. I like it.

    I forgot to add before...What is up with you not losing any weight?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm bad about constantly checking things online too. I may have to steal your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing so great with exercising! I really want to get onto 5-6 days a week, I wish that my baby would just nap without me holding him!

    ReplyDelete