I'm hoping this is NOT another month of only posting about my goals so, to start things off:
Goals for February:
- Post on this blog (AND my other blog) at least once a week.
- Keep the computer OFF between 8 am and 1 pm on the weekdays. I have a lap top I keep in the kitchen and if it's on it is too easy for me to just stand there and waste time. My husband will probably have to give me a few friendly reminders. Remember I said "friendly!". :) If I REALLY need to check (schedule, address, banking etc) something during those hours it is okay, but I will just use my iPad.
- Exercise 5-6 days a week. Start another 6 week session of Sweat Camp February 14th.
- Watch as many of the Oscar Nominated "Best Picture" films as possible. Or at least two. :)
- Read 1 non-fiction book
- Cook 5 new dinners (soups and stir-fry's excluded)
- Have a family movie night. I owe my daughter one!
I just realized I am typing this between the hours of 8 am and 1pm!! But then I remembered I am doing this on January 31st to post tomorrow so it's still okay today. PHEW!
Good luck with whatever you are trying to accomplish this month!!