Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Filling this out just because...

1. What time did you get up this morning?

4:45 AM since it was a "Sweat Camp" morning.

2. How do you like your steak? 

Uh, meat free?? 


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

I don't know but it was probably animated and rated G.

 4. What are your favorite TV shows?

Glee, The Office, Modern Family, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, How I Met Your Mother

 5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? 

I love where I am..but would love an additional residence in New York City.  Or Hawaii.  Or Italy. 

6. What did you have for breakfast?

I had a piece of bread with a little peanut butter before my workout (around 5 AM).  Then at 8 I had a grapefruit and a protein shake. 

 7. What is your favorite cuisine?

Mexican food!!

8. What foods do you dislike?

Peas and brussel sprouts.  I don't eat meat, but not because I don't like it.  I have a love/hate relationship with anything highly processed and full of chemicals and sugar.  I try to avoid those. 

9. Favorite Place to Eat?

I love going out to a restaurant just down the street called Scotty Brown's.  They have delicious yam fries and bellinis!

10. Favorite salad dressing?

Oil and vinegar.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?

Honda Pilot.

12. What are your favorite clothes?

I almost always wear jeans and some kind of (hopefully) cute top. 

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

New York City, Italy, France, England, Bahamas, Miami......

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

I try to keep mine half full. 

15. Where would you want to retire?

Not thinking about that yet. 

16. Favorite time of day?

It varies, but I do love 7:30 pm when the kids are down for the night and I can just veg out for a while.

17. Where were you born?

Tripler Army Medical Center in Honolulu, HI.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

Football.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?

Tag is for kids.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?

Tag involves running.  

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?

Again, I'm not much of a tagger. 

22. Bird watcher?

I love birds!

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?

If I have to pick, morning.

24. Pets?

1 dog, 2 cats. 

25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?

Nope.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?

Rich and famous.  And in charge. 

27. What is your best childhood memory?

I am sure there are lots, but I was pretty excited the morning the Easter Bunny left paw prints all over the house!  I also remember pretty vividly standing in my backyard the day Mount St. Helens erupted, watching the ash rise high in the sky (while simultaneously working a loose tooth). 

28. Are you a cat or dog person?

Probably about equal. 

29. Are you married?

Yep. Working on our 8th year. 

30. Always wear your seat belt?

Yes - it's the LAW! :)

31. Been in a car accident?

Minor ones, nothing in a long time. 

32. Any pet peeves?

Pretty much all of them. 

33. Favorite pizza topping?

Been trying not to eat dairy but I am loving Amy's Roasted Vegetable pizza.  It uses sweet onions as the base and it is delicious. 

34. Favorite Flower?

Tulips although roses are quickly rising on my list. 

35. Favorite ice cream?

Cookie Dough.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?

I don't like any of them! In a pinch, Taco Time or Subway. 

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

Zero.  I did fail the "parallel parking" section of the test though. 

38. From whom did you get your last email?

The iTunes store. 

 39. Which store?

Target.


40. Do anything spontaneous lately?

Filled this out.

41. Like your job?

Stay at home mom.  It's the best.  The pay sucks and I wish I had sick days but the other benefits are priceless. 

42. Broccoli?

Love it.

43. What was your favorite vacation?

Hawaii with the whole family - March 2008.  


44. Last person you went out to dinner with?

My husband and kids.

45. What are you listening to right now?

The annoying hum of my fridge.  And the clothes dryer.  

46. What is your favorite color?

Black. 

47. Inspirational people in your life?

My kids are pretty awesome. 


48. Coffee drinker?

Not lately. 

49. How many children do you have?

One angel baby girl, two kids on earth, and my lovely step-daughter. 

50. Favorite Book?

Too hard to pick!!  

2 comments:

  1. sent you a link to some bird pictures so you can virtually bird watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you got the "in charge" part for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete