Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day (Every day is the 14th)

On Valentine's Day one year (I'm guessing 2003) when my husband and I were dating (or "courting" as he likes to call it) he surprised me by coming to my place of employment during his lunch break.

Only I didn't know he was there until I left to go home that day. 

For as I walked out towards my car I realized it was not quite the same as I had left it. 

It was decorated!

My husband came and decorated the car with paper banners and hearts and balloons.  On the inside passenger seat he left me some gifts.  How lucky was I!?

As I was driving home I realized he even orchestrated the music - a new Outkast CD ready to play at a certain song.

I will always remember that day when I hear this song:



Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. How romantic! That's an awesome thing he did for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That's so sweet! love that song too : )

    ReplyDelete