Friday, January 13, 2012
My First Project 52
I am linking up with Karen and participating in her Project 52 - where we list out 52 goals for 2012 and try to accomplish as many of them as we can.
My friend Misty has been doing this for a while and I remember wanting to do it last year and never getting around to it.
I'm already behind schedule for this year, but at least I am ready to post my list!
1) Buy a juicer. Hopefully, this one.
2) Stop buying so much stuff (i.e., save more money).
3) Make homemade crock-pot applesauce.
4) Read 30 books (2/30).
5) Watch 5 movies in the theater that are NOT kid movies. (0/5)
6) Run 4 5ks. (0/4).
7) Resume working out first thing in the morning 4-6 days/week.
8) Try hot (Bikram) yoga.
9) Practice more mindful eating.
10) Plan more 1 on 1 time/date nights with the kids.
11) Schedule regular date nights with my husband.
12) Get living room tables (coffee, 2 consoles, and maybe a small end table).
13) Get a new dining room table and buffet.
14) Hang pictures/artwork in the house.
15) Make something crafty, not food related.
16) Plant a small vegetable garden.
17) Take the kids camping.
18) Get a tattoo (maybe).
19) Keep my hair long - don't cut it except for trims!
20) Visit my cousin Nicole when she is in Prague.
21) Use all my gift certificates/cards.
22) Have more family movie nights at home (0/ )
23) Be more active with the kids (more walks, bike rides, etc).
24) Take a gun safety class.
25) Go to the shooting range.
26) Go to my 20 year high school reunion (yikes!).
27) Blog more.
28) Redesign my blog(s).
29) Get a new living room area rug.
30) Get a bike and all necessary gear.
31) Get a new elliptical.
32) Spend time learning about Photoshop Elements.
33) Take a photography class.
34) Go to the Farmer's Market at least twice a month (when it's open).
35) Go to a Seahawks game.
36) Learn how to French braid.
37) Get family pictures taken.
38) Get microdermabrasion treatments.
39) See a chiropractor for my neck/back.
40) Clean out clutter and organize messy rooms.
41) Buy new towels for the master bathroom.
42) Paint the master bedroom.
43) Redecorate my fireplace mantel.
44) Buy and hang frames that showcase Hannah and Eli's artwork.
45) Go to a live concert (ADELE are you listening???)
46) Take Hannah to a musical.
47) Watch all 7 Seasons of The Closer on DVD.
48) Enroll Macy in a driving class so she can get her license this summer.
49) Get semi-regular massages.
50) Plan an overnight trip with some girlfriends.
51) Take a bath in my bathtub (sounds simple enough, yet I've never done it).
52) Update at least once a month of how my Project 52 is going.
That's it. Totally doable, right?? :)