Monday, February 6, 2012

Pinterest: Motivation

I love Pinterest, you can find so much to admire, motivate, inspire, educate, and more. 

Here are some of my fitness pins under my “motivation” board.  Actually, just realized it is my “health and wellness” board. 

image

image

image

image

So now that I am looking at these again I am feeling pretty happy I got my workout in this morning.

If you click the picture it should connect with my board if you want to repin and/or visit the original website these came from yourself! 

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. I love those, I may need to copy those down in a few weeks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love interest for motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I like how the pretty fonts mask how challenging that workout would be. Great idea. I love Pinterest. It has broken my facebook addiction. Not that I spend less time on the computer just more time on Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete