Thursday, March 1, 2012

Project 52: March Update




Can't believe it is March already but I am so ready for spring!

Updates are in red, crossed out if completed.

1) Buy a juicer.
     I'm still debating if I want to get one.
2) Stop buying so much stuff.
3) Make homemade crock-pot applesauce.
4) Read 30 books (6/30).
      I only read a couple books last month and I'm not recalling the titles so clearly I was very engaged in reading in February (ha!). 
5) Watch 5 movies in the theater that are NOT kid movies. (0/5)
6) Run 4 5ks. (0/4).
      First I need to start running again.
7) Resume working out first thing in the morning 4-6 days/week.
      I hate it but I love it.
8) Try hot (Bikram) yoga.
9) Practice more mindful eating.
      I ate pretty healthy in February...feeling pretty good!   
10) Plan more 1 on 1 time/date nights with the kids.
      Hannah and I had a girls night last weekend.
11) Schedule regular date nights with my husband.
      I need to schedule a few, but we are going shopping together this weekend without the kids and we will have to eat, so I guess that counts as a date?
12) Get living room tables (coffee, 2 consoles, and maybe a small end table).
      *Going to go look at furniture this weekend!! 
13) Get a new dining room table and buffet.
See #12.
14) Hang pictures/artwork in the house.
      I hung up one picture.  One!  I took a picture to prove it but am having trouble uploading it to my    computer right now.
15) Make something crafty, not food related.
16) Plant a small vegetable garden.
17) Take the kids camping.
18) Get a tattoo (maybe).
19) Keep my hair long - don't cut it except for trims!
20) Visit my cousin Nicole when she is in Prague.
21) Use all my gift certificates/cards.
22) Have more family movie nights at home (0/ )
23) Be more active with the kids (more walks, bike rides, etc).
      NEED SOME SUNSHINE!
24) Take a gun safety class.
25) Go to the shooting range.
26) Go to my 20 year high school reunion (yikes!).
27) Blog more.
28) Redesign my blog(s).
29) Get a new living room area rug.
      Ordered but not here yet.
30) Get a bike and all necessary gear.
31) Get a new elliptical.
32) Spend time learning about Photoshop Elements.
33) Take a photography class.
34) Go to the Farmer's Market at least twice a month (when it's open).
35) Go to a Seahawks game.
36) Learn how to French braid.
37) Get family pictures taken.
38) Get microdermabrasion treatments.
39) See a chiropractor for my neck/back.
40) Clean out clutter and organize messy rooms.
      This is a work in continual progress.
41) Buy new towels for the master bathroom.
42) Paint the master bedroom.
43) Redecorate my fireplace mantel.
44) Buy and hang frames that showcase Hannah and Eli's artwork.
45) Go to a live concert (ADELE are you listening???)
      Adele hasn't taken the hint yet, but Madonna has and we have tickets to see her in September!
46) Take Hannah to a musical.
      We went to Seattle last weekend and saw Beauty and The Beast! 
47) Watch all 7 Seasons of The Closer on DVD (1/7)
48) Enroll Macy in a driving class so she can get her license this summer.
49) Get semi-regular massages. (2/?)
50) Plan an overnight trip with some girlfriends.
51) Take a bath in my bathtub (sounds simple enough, yet I've never done it).
52) Update at least once a month of how my Project 52 is going (2/12)

Looking forward to spring and sunnier weather.  Also very excited about our upcoming trip to Hawaii at the end of the month!!!


5 comments:

  1. you already know about my Adele crush...when is she going to get that hint! glad to see you are chipping away at that list, not bad for just 2 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so great! I wish Adele would get herself down here to LA, too.

    And I'm totally jealous of your trip to Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya with the clutter cleanup. I'm not especially hip to doing that myself. Five movies in the theater without kids is ambitious!

    ReplyDelete