Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Proof

Here is (finally) a picture of the picture I hung up in the dining room:

IMG_9896 We took the picture down a week or so ago to paint the dining room (same color, just needed a fresh coat).  So now this picture is sitting on my dining table, waiting to be re-hung. 

And speaking of dining tables, we got a new one:

IMG_0029

We also got a coffee and console table for the living room:

IMG_0026

(sorry about the mess, but we live here).

IMG_0028

Have a great Tuesday!!

5 comments:

  1. Love it all! It looks GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, now I don't have to pester your for photos anymore. Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sign. I may need to steal it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set of "rules". Love that terra cotta color with the darker wood furniture. Such a warm combo.

    ReplyDelete