Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Paleo Challenge: Day 3

Yesterday went great!  I was feeling pretty hungry around 8:30 pm but managed to ignore it.  Way too close to bedtime to eat.  I generally try not to eat after dinner, even when I'm not doing a challenge.  

I ate breakfast about an hour earlier than normal this morning, so it will be interesting to see if I can make it to lunch time without feeling "hungry".  I am going to Cross Fit at 11 though and working out usually briefly eliminates any hungers pangs I may have had going in.  

I will finally get to find out my team today too!  We are working in groups of 3.  I am curious to see if they put Mickey and me on the same team.  

Another rainy summer day in Western Washington.  We had a thunder storm pass through around 6 pm last night and the first boom of thunder sounded like it was right over our house and was the loudest thunder boom I have any memory of ever hearing.  I almost hit the deck!  Once I quickly determined the world was not, in fact, ending I pulled it together to comfort my kids, who were TERRIFIED.  It was loud.  

I saw this on the blog: TheClothesMaketheGirl yesterday and had to share:


Happy Wednesday!!  

2 comments:

  1. That thunder was amazingly loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured out recently that I feed my body by the clock and now when I'm actually hungry.

    ReplyDelete