Thursday, August 9, 2012

Paleo Challenge: Day 4

I have spent a lot of time in the kitchen this week.

Waaaaaay too much time.

I spent a good chunk of Sunday prepping, chopping, steaming, and creating so lessen the amount of time I would need to have available to prepare meals.

Thankfully that saved quite a bit of time on Monday and Tuesday.  But yesterday and today I have been quite busy in the kitchen.

Otherwise things continue to go well this week, but tomorrow we head out of town and it will be harder to resist temptations because they will be abundant.

However, I am determined to succeed.  Prizes are on the line!!  And, OF COURSE, my health and well being (and PRIZES!!).

Tomorrow night is my 20-year high school reunion.  I know that most of you are gasping in shock "what, are you sure she doesn't mean her FIVE year reunion!".  I know, I know.  But it's true.  20 years.



I am expecting an interesting night.  Doesn't sound like we are anticipating a huge turnout - could this be the work of social networking, high ticket prices, or complete indifference?

At least I will get to visit with my family while I am down for the reunion (which is just a Friday night event).

On Sunday we will return to Bellingham minus one and plus one more.  My step-daughter Macy will be leaving on Sunday after two months here with us, AND we are bringing my nephew up for a week to play and hang out with his cousins.

Oh, and I have 794 weighted sit-ups left to do (with a starting number of 2,376).  I have until the 16th to finish.

Totally got this.


3 comments:

  1. Wow. Good for you! (What are your PRIZES?) :)

    Just reading "794 weighted sit-ups" makes me hurt. Nevermind the OTHER number! (Sheesh, girl. You ROCK!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that the cousins get to hang out. Sad that Macy has to go back, I bet Eli and Hannah will miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm realizing that these entries are from two weeks ago!!

    What's going on now? UPDATE!!

    ReplyDelete