Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Paleo Challenge: Day 9

I finished the weighted sit up challenge last night!  2,376 sit ups done!  I held a 15 lb kettlebell for the majority of them.  And I definitely think my abs have grown stronger because of the challenge, so I will try to keep incorporating these into my workouts.  

Had a great time at the reunion.  I ate before and avoided the food table when I was there.  I did take some pictures but haven't downloaded from my camera yet.  

My nephew is staying with us this week, the kids are having a good time and I am doing my best to keep them busy.  The weather is beautiful which helps a lot.  

Will update more when I have extra time!  

 


6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. My stomach feels stronger just reading this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice. I would die doing that many sit ups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Awesome!!!! (She says as she munches a potato chip....) Perhaps I need to do some challenges myself, lol!

    ReplyDelete