Monday, August 6, 2012

The Challenge Begins…

Today is the day! 

35 days of CLEAN eating.

35 days of NO wine or cocktails.

35 days without peanut butter and chocolate.

Not going to be easy – did I mention in the next 35 days I have to endure clean eating at these events:

  • My 20 year HS reunion
  • A potluck at my dads
  • A dinner at my moms
  • A bridal shower
  • A sunset dinner cruise date with my husband

But I guess that is why it’s called a challenge.

My fridge is ready:

IMG_1362

Yes, those MIGHT be string cheese you see at the bottom of my fridge, but I promise not to eat them.  Basically I will be sticking to foods that contain one ingredient.  And definitely nothing that I can’t pronounce. 

I will try to update frequently!

4 comments:

  1. I know you can do it! It is hard when you are at those fun events, be sure to eat before you go and then you can nibble on the healthy options ( if all else fails, eat the garnish!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain!!

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I can't believe you are doing this challenge with so many temptations. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete